Monday, November 1, 2010

Fitted Withdrawal

After browsing around, I came to realization that I'm going through a fitted withdrawal.
Buuuut. I need to find a job.

Look how dope this hat is. Uncle Bryan (Peabe) posted the red one on strictlyfitteds. But I fell in love with the grey one. It's like a flannel..FOR YOUR HEAD!
Get it [HERE]

This isn't a fitted. But Play Cloths is jumping up to one of my favorite brands.. Their style is just so.. See? I can't even put it in words. It's so "blargharuh", in a good way...I guess.

Get this snapback [HERE]

Anyways, enough with the online window shopping (at 2AM)
Man..I'm getting riled up over these hats.

Note to self: Find a job. And don't just keep saying that everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Lol'd. Way to copy my idea noob. I suggest trying to get approved by Google Adsense if you want to make money having this blog. Their payout is like $100 or something. You can also try Adbrite, but that shit is too annoying. Good luck, lol.

    ReplyDelete